Legal Advice and Cookies Policy
1) The person who uses these programs ecommerce states acting on their own behalf or that has enough power when it does on behalf of a company or institution, called Customer.
2) In order to make these programs Ecommerce Customer agrees to the application of these general conditions apply to transactions made.
3) The Customer warrants that the information contained in your registry are correct.
4) The supplier states that the product catalog published in e-commerce are outdated. The delivery time indicated is for guidance on availability in the warehouse of the Supplier, and in any case it must be corrected with time regular transport to the delivery address specified by the customer.
5) You accept as valid the orders made by this procedure, and expressly disclaims any opposition, present or future, based on the use of these software e-commerce. Customer agrees that the Supplier invoice issued and the corresponding financial position to requests made by this procedure.
6) The Supplier reserves the right to reject, in whole or in part, a request made by the customer, making us know via email and cancel invoices and charges.
7) The Customer agrees that the documents are proof of the order issued by the e-commerce programs, either in e-mail format, either in print format terminal.
8) The validity and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws and courts of the domicile of the Supplier, the Customer explicitly accepting that jurisdiction.